Register

Welcome to the CashFindForum - HYIP, Forex and other online investments related discussion board..

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

http://www.libertyreserve.com

Right now Liberty Reserve is my main ecurrency. As 70% of my funds is stored in Liberty Reserve. I'm hoping that someday Liberty Reserve will have direct deposit and withdrawal features so that I can withdraw my money without any problem. Unlike now that I need to use exchanger to turn my funds into cash.

Liberty Reserve

2. Forum Adverts:
    Its really hard to remove phishing emails. You can put then in spam folder but you still receive them from time to time. I think the best way not to receive any phishing emails is not to use that LR account in hyip investing. I think all investments done in hyip always result to phishing.

liberty reserve is very useful to me, because i can use it to get paid from ptp forums.

i used to be active in hyip sites, back then i used to use lr more.

although there are some who are not yet available ptp forum to receive payments via Liberty Reserve as paidtp and GeV. but this is not a constraint for me to dislike liberty-reserve because I think there are many forum ptp and HYIP sites that accept Liberty Reserve payment processor

Quote Originally Posted by kampre View Post
    Right now Liberty Reserve is my main ecurrency. As 70% of my funds is stored in Liberty Reserve. I'm hoping that someday Liberty Reserve will have direct deposit and withdrawal features so that I can withdraw my money without any problem. Unlike now that I need to use exchanger to turn my funds into cash.

Liberty Reserve
    This would be an ideal situation for me as I find that more and more online earning sites use LR for payouts and investments so it would work out well for me. This thing of having to use currency exchangers would not be necessary if that was the case.

I'm happy that in the past three weeks its seems theirs so few and even this week I don't receive anymore phishing email. I don't know way I suddenly stop receiving phishing emails. I guess that scammers realize that he is just wasting his time sending me phishing emails.

Well for i dont even read such emails i used to deleted them when i got them and that was long time ago but for now i am not longer recieving such emails and i am happy with that.

Some phishing email are so obvious that its not even funny. I dont even bother to read nowaydays since all I am interested in is whether I got paid by a program and that is the only mails I would look at. Besides that I also do not click any links within these emails and if you have a closer look you'll realise the domain is not libertyreserve's.

Liberty reserve is my main payment processor perhaps because i usually have some funds in my LR accounts because i am only active in PTP forum nowadays and i don't earn in other site, that's why even i have verified PP i don't use it often.

For me LR is not my primary payment processor but I do use it whenever I need to invest in places that require investments to be made in LR. I also use on PTP that do not have LR payment option like here. My primary processor is Alertpay.