Register

Welcome to the CashFindForum - HYIP, Forex and other online investments related discussion board..

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
    Well I heard that someone have reached the minimum payout from here and request was been approved already. So I was thinking since EP and TCC have made payments already then that poster would have already been paid in here as well.

2. Forum Adverts:
    I love to post in forex forum like GFT sad to say its seems many don't like to post in here since its forex base forum. I'm hoping that this month of march I can earn good amount in here.

Well, yeah! That is usually it is.. Forex forum doesn't get too much attention from forum poster, as Forex discussion is not easy, yeah! It may be easy for experience members but yeah! Things are easy when you already know it.

Well so far, the activities isn't that high from this forum, though I already saw some couple of posters that have already reached the minimum payout and requested for it, I bet that they will be paid once admin of TCC and EP forum started to pay

Yes, the activities in here aren't well but there are members who already requested for a payment in here. Yes, once the Admin online he will surely clear those payment request.

I would also expect that admin will start clearing payments for the three forums when comes back online. Since there are quite a couple of payment requests in each forum I suppose that admin would work on them forum by forum. I also have a pending payment in TCC so will be waiting for developments in all admin's forums.

Yes, that may be a heavy payment if it will take more days though activities aren't well anymore but there are still some peole that just starting their posting activity. Well, we can expect that when Admin comes online he will surely clear payment request.

one of the biggest forex forums on the Internet , the admin is Nick who is the admin of EP and TCC . alot of payment proofs already received from this forum and I think that this forum can continue for long time online .

There are already some posters who have finally reach minimum payout from here but was not yet been paid since admin is not yet processing payment yet, I guess those members will be paid once TCC and EP forums pays.

@ chardyme you are not correct,do visite the forum again and check the payment proof section you will found me as (rexway) as the only and first person who got paid in here and my 2nd payment request is on quea Along side with one of my mate 'Kampre' so this forum is paying and the activity is increasing grauduly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast