Register

Welcome to the CashFindForum - HYIP, Forex and other online investments related discussion board..

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kivanger View Post
    I always get a reduction so I request payment here and always the same mistake I did, I was always careless about it. You know what, friend? I always make a thread while the thread that already exists :P
    I feel for you @kampre because this is what we are used to from the various forums that we participate in. In most forums we have to create a new thread each time you want to submit your payment request. I can understand your confusion. Hopefully you have taken note of this and it wont happen again because its just like giving away some of your points for nothing.

2. Forum Adverts:
    Yeah thats why i dont prefer to be making threads i just only participate in the discussion and i am happy to see that the activities in here these days are good not like before.

MTW has been starting to be one of my favorite ptp forum, it may not have been the best ptp forum around but it was very good that it has been stable and I have been paid in here more than in its sister ptp forum DMT forum recently.

Me as well, it's now starting to be one of my favorite forum because of fast processing of our payment request. I might aim for 300 points in here when i didn't get any deduction for my payment.

WEll that was some good target, well for me, I may just aim to reach at least 200 points from this forum, as I see that the activities are good and I can earn 50 points per day.

Accumulating 50 points daily in here is really good as it will just take you four days for you to be able to reach your goal which is 200 points.. Every week.. but not everyday there is always ups and downs in terms of activity.

I am not yet active here although I am recently working on sister site DMT. I think that it will be worth posting here as well since they both come from a trusted admin and I would get the benefit of being paid by both at the same time. Will try to make a few posts here whenever I get time.

Yes, it will be really good if you can be active in MTW and DMT. You will surely be paid fast and earn well. I am planning to be more active in MTW but that means less active in other forum.

That is the unfortunate part because you cannot be actively active in all forums as one would like. When you choose to be quite in the one then the others are going to suffer. I will be starting here sometime in the new week and see what the forum has in store for me but from what I have heard from other members it can only be good.

I reached another minimum payout amount from this forum once again and was able to make another cashout request hence I already have 2 pending payment requests waiting to be paid here